In this role he/she will be responsible for maximizing the sales growth of Key Account, High-Rise & Infrastructure business segments. He/she will lead the company’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with key accounts, harnessing all available internal and external resources to achieve the target objectives.
• Leads & drives KA, High-Rise & Infrastructure business segments growth, maximize revenue opportunities.
• Leads team to assess, clarify and validate key account strategies on an ongoing basis. Develop cross-functional strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
• Managing key improvement initiatives, fine tune KA & Major Projects process to ensure seamless transition from pre-sales to post sales phases, liaison with regional teams to achieve sales targets.
• Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new customers to builds and maintains a high-performance sales pipeline.
• Drive KA Framework Agreement conversion, track the whole project process from project negotiation till service contract fulfillment.
• Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints, ensure excellent customer satisfaction, articulating issues and business opportunities with relevant accounts to secure long-term strategic business opportunities.
• Influences relevant (internal and external) stakeholders and resources to drive change on behalf of the customer and to enhance team capabilities, improve Otis offerings.
• Supervising team and be responsible for the team development.
• Bachelor’s degree or above, better major in MBA
• 15+ years of sales or account management in elevator industry
• Leadership skills to lead and influence teams and shape growth vision and strategic direction in a matrix organization
• Superior business acumen and business process knowledge
• Extraordinary client facing skills, strong experience in selling to the highest-level decision makers, proven track record of achieving account growth
• Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
• Ability to think innovatively and not be constrained by current practices
• Driven by objectives, solutions, meet the deadlines and customer satisfaction
• Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energetic and enthusiasm
• Effective communicator, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results through influencing others
• Effective communications both in Chinese & English
• Provides strategic leadership on field operations and project planning to meet NE business goals.
• Provides overall strategic governance for projects by establishing standards, processes, and tools used for effective project delivery.
• Establishes methodologies to set productivity and quality targets and to assess results for all installation projects in China, monitoring and analyzing project metrics to identify weaknesses or problems and to propose operational improvements and cost savings for future projects.
• Work closely with relevant departments to provide competitive and effective installation field total solutions.
• Conducts regular review with HQ, branches and major project teams for project performance, including installation plan, budgetary plans, control points, backlogs, shipments, quality, safety & MFA, etc.
• Developing and growing customer relationships, whilst identifying new business development opportunities.
• MFA overall management, mediates and resolves complaints of internal and external customers.
• Reviews and approve large or complex new equipment bids to ensure profitability.
• Drives and supports a culture of safety throughout the organization.
• Regularly visits branches & field sites to evaluate process and performance effectiveness, performs quality audits etc.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of equipment updates, technology trends, government regulations and local elevator industry requirements, provide training to field employees, customers, sub-contractors etc.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Engineering degree preferred, MS or MBA a plus.
• Thorough knowledge of the elevator industry and 10+ years general management methods within the elevator industry. Project management experience will also be considered highly preferable skill.
• Effective communication and facilitation skills are essential.
• Proven strong service orientation, excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while having an entrepreneurial attitude.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Other traits: Collaboration, Decision making, Customer focus, Attention to procedures and guidelines, Quality focus, Drive and persistence
Responsibility for the Account management
Achieve the top line growth of OTIS in the Strategic key customers.
Responsible for overall account development, including the pre-acquisition, project implementation, and effective customer complain handling.
Be single contact point of the customer at group level, make the update the group level account plan, including annual account strategies, pipelines, enterprise touch, specific plan for the major project within the KA, and lead the drive effective implementation.
Build and maintain the relationship with the key stakeholders by periodically visit, and business reviews, support and facilitate the senior management engagement for the customer meeting and events.
Effectively manage the project pipelines within the account, and closely involve with the field team and working with the CMC, legal, finance, FOD, SVC, to make effective proposal to response the customer RFQ/RFI etc.
Lead and drive the AR collection efforts to minimize the finance risk within the Key account covered.
Ensure the effective execution of account plan in order to develop the relationship and win, keep and grow the business by centralized drive efforts to communicate with customer headquarter accordingly.
Lead and drive the customer loyalty efforts, and frequently feedback to related functions of the customer issues.
Manage the key account ‘control tower’, and customer review meeting and process.
Understand the dynamics of the business environments, industrial trends and customer strategies, build and update the customer profile and the engagement plan.
Categorize the service level and tailor made the solution for the customer by customer banding, and implement the Green Channel for the key strategic accounts.
Do the input for CRM for the Key accounts, and maintain and update from time to time periodically.
Act as the contact window for the senior management of the customers, effectively coordinate the urgent scheduling, shipment and installation.
Responsibilities for specific tenders:
• Be single point of contact for the bidding process. This includes confirmation of receipt, asking questions on behalf of all Zones
• Support and coordinate the multi-zone proposal for the key projects bidding.
• Lead and organize bidding kick off and review all documentation required for tenders before submission. This includes all RFI's, RFQ's, response documents, implementation plans
• Attend the meetings required with customer regarding the tender
• Maintain the tender details in the common sales system, and also do the win-loss debrief and contract flow down to related key stakeholders.
• Present the overall Otis solution to the customer
• Strategy customer booking units
• AR collection
• Organic growth of the existing KA
• Customer satisfactory.
Principle Working Relations:
NE sales internal, Zone / branch Sales, Installation and Service Department, High Speed elevator department
• Education: college and above
• Experience: at least 5 years working experience in key account customer develop or management experience.
• Language: English CET6 or higher, proficient English writing and reading, speaking ability.
• Computer skills: Proficient MS-Office skill
• Other Key competencies: excellent leadership skill, Analytical Thinking, Business Innovation, Business Judgment, Business Practices and Ethics, Communication Skills, Customer Focus, Focus on Results