Build good partner relationship with BU’s leader and managers
Effectively communicated, establishes and maintains effective employee relations with all levels of BU management and employees
Be responsible for employee relations counseling, new employee orientations, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing
Ensure to build harmonious employee relations and supervise the employee’s compliance with the company’s code of business conduct, policies.
Execute the company’s payroll and welfare’s policy; audit the staff’s level and payroll variation. Cultivate the “Pay for Performance Culture”.
Handle employee transfer form according to the approval
Be responsible for daily salary or people movement management.
Together with corporate C&B team in conducting annual salary review and IC payment allocation
Feedback C&B team on the C&B issue and work out a solution
Educate employee the company’s compensation philosophy and communicate with them our C&B structure and system
Update payroll center timely employee’s C&B change
Conduct manpower efficiency and HC needs projection analysis. Advise BU the right planning on the HC allocation.
Manage the whole process of recruitment in East zone together with TA team
Facilitate the efficiency and effectiveness of recruitment and selection in the East zone.
Take proactive role to monitor the hiring progress by coordinating with staffing team and the hiring manager
Participate Campus recruiting
Be a very ‘hands-on role’ covering the day to day HR execution task
Coach Manager on HR related skills.
Be regular communication with business manager on HR activity.
Evaluate and Feedback HR activities in BU.
Provide employee training on performance management process and tools, including the competency concept, appraisal system and ongoing performance management method, etc.
Carry out the OCL Human Resources management policy and procedure, and ensure the executive according to the policy
Provide profession opinion and consolidate document that support the solution of grievance and arbitration procedures
Carry out the policy and principle of Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) in Otis, support and take part in the activities of EH&S.
Generate staff movement activities (transfer, promotion/demotion, termination, exit interview, etc.) and report the staff turnover reasons;
Education: Bachelor or equivalent
Experience: 5+ years of human resources experience with at least 3 year experience in generalist/HR business partner role in MNC.
Good English speaking and writing with at least CET4
Excellent computer skills
Effective management skills
Good communications skills
Creative, innovative, resourceful and analytical personality
Be ability to work well with different levels of people and under pressure and be open to criticism and suggestions.
Be self-motivated and achievement-orientated.
This is a cross functional role aimed at building end to end business plans and go to market strategies for solutions around the Infrastructure market area and work closely with the RGMs & BGMs in the key geographies and help to identify customers and deliver revenue commitments.
• Develop infrastructure segment business strategy, increase market share by creating a plan for market penetration strategy, identifying opportunities and implementing the developed go-to-market strategy
• Develop relationships with the target customers, market influencers, build new networks of contacts, and maintains long-term relationships with key accounts
• Participating in pre-sales efforts, pair up with regional sales team to building a strong pipeline of deals, persistently to drive to closure in support of engagement and booking goals
• Building pricing and biding strategies to support regional sales team to convert opportunities into orders
• Monitor and gather industry intelligence on markets and competition/competitive performance, identify key industry trends impacting business and derive implications for current and potential strategies
• Conduct infrastructure segment sales management analysis data, pipeline management, market trends, customer needs, and monitor and report on key commercial performance indicators, such as Bid Hit Rate and Order Intake etc.
• Proactively communicate and make recommendations to regional Sales, Management team and relevant internal partners
• Responsible for people development and management in infrastructure project sales team
• Bachelor degree of Engineering, Major in Mechanical Engineering or Electromechanical Integration or Industrial Automatization
• Proven negotiation skills essential in order to close a deal while balancing the relationship
• Must possess high sense of urgency, take initiative, and get the job done.
• At least 10 years’ experience in sales management related positions
• Strong influence and leadership skills essential.
• Must be able to utilize analytical skills and “dig into the data” to help make informed business decisions.
• Experiences in penetrating new markets and build customer relationships to scale
• Able to travel 50% of time depending on business needs
• Must be able to understand and anticipate customer needs while still maximizing value back to the company
• Excellent sales and relationship skills essential. Effective communication skills with people at all organizational levels, and the ability to confidently conduct sales presentations a must.
• Effective communications both in Chinese & English.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint , Windows etc.)